WHAT IS CALLED PULLED DISPLAY?
Original pulled/peeled off display means taken from CPO or secondhand iPad, which is still in good condition without any scratches.
- Original pulled/peeled off quality is recommended for the customer who focus on only original
- Large quantity in stock for immediate dispatch
- Lifetime warranty
- Safe & comfortable packaging
Note: We highly recommend professional installation, part damaged during installation are not accepted for return
QC: As one of the most professional electronics solution providers in repair industry, RESTOREIT has been dedicating itself to benchmarking the industry quality control. Every display from RESTOREIT is 100% strictly tested by our specialized QC team. This is our promise for customers, and we are confident with our quality, because we take ‘’Quality Above All’’ as a principle for producing and testing product all the times.
Strict Quality Control Standard (4S Level)
- Cosmetic inspection
- Check whether the surface of glass lens damaged or off paint etc.
- Check whether front bezel debonding, damaged, screw hole blocked etc.
- Check whether flex cable broken or damaged.
- Check whether backlight adhesive normal or not.
- Check hydrophobic effect with water, alcohol, and N-hexane.
- Function & Display Test
- Test touch function by pulling up and down, switching page, moving icons.
- Test 3D touch function and sensitivity.
- Check whether the pure color screens normal or not.
- Check whether the screen turns black under polarizer.
- Test Color Coordinates & Brightness with Color Analyzer CA310.
- Structure Test
- Measure thickness, width, and length.
- Check screen fitness with iPad housing after installation.
- Check whether function normal or not after installation.
- Check whether light leaked, or backlight conflicted with LCD Touch ID function test.
- Aging Test
- Dynamic Test (condition: +45⁰C; play video for 2Hrs)
- Static Circle Test (condition: -20⁰C/2Hrs, +55⁰RH/2Hrs, +55⁰C/4Hrs).
Usage: Display is used for replacing the existing damaged, cracked, bleeding or dead pixels for iPad.
Before Ordering: Please check your model and read related information carefully.
Feedback: If you have any question or concerns, our team answers questions daily and you will get a response within 24 hours (Excludes Weekends)