iPhone 8 Display Incell Black
Out of stock
- In-Cell (Advanced Technology, true image color)
- In-Cell (Advanced Retina Display)
- In-Cell (Capacitive multi-touch, high sensitivity & smooth operation)
- Ear Mesh, Camera Bracket, Proximity Sensor, Bracket and Sponge pre-installed.
- In-Cell made for quality material and precision machining.
WHAT IS CALLED In-Cell DISPLAY?
In-Cell is normally aftermarket LCD Display which all the components are premium quality as like as oem original. In-Cell display is more stable than any other aftermarket LCD display, because In-Cell display single element rather than separate glued components. In addition, no raster lines are visible, and the image resolution is higher than standard LCD Display screen. In-cell display digitizer, touch function is incorporated in the LCD and as about same technology as oem original technology. Restoreit is working as part of In-Cell factory in Shenzhen, China, so we can assure you best possible In-cell prices than any other supplier.
- In-Cell is recommended for the customer who focus on great quality with affordable price
- Large quantity in stock for immediate dispatch
- Lifetime warranty
- Safe & comfortable packaging
- RMA rate: Less than 0.2% (not for manufacturer fault)
- True tone function
Note: We highly recommend professional installation, part damaged during installation are not accepted for return
QC: As one of the most professional electronics solution providers in repair industry, RESTOREIT has been dedicating itself to benchmarking the industry quality control. Every display from RESTOREIT is 100% strictly tested by our specialized QC team. This is our promise for customers, and we are confident with our quality, because we take ‘’Quality Above All’’ as a principle for producing and testing product all the times.
Strict Quality Control Standard (4S Level)
- Cosmetic inspection
- Check whether the surface of glass lens damaged or off paint etc.
- Check whether front bezel debonding, damaged, screw hole blocked etc.
- Check whether flex cable broken or damaged.
- Check whether backlight adhesive normal or not.
- Check hydrophobic effect with water, alcohol, and N-hexane.
- Function & Display Test
- Test touch function by pulling up and down, switching page, moving icons.
- Test 3D touch function and sensitivity.
- Check whether the pure color screens normal or not.
- Check whether the screen turns black under polarizer.
- Test Color Coordinates & Brightness with Color Analyzer CA310.
- Structure Test
- Measure thickness, width, and length.
- Check whether LCD metal plate well matched or screw hole well aligned
- Check screen fitness with iPhone housing after installation.
- Check whether function normal or not after installation.
- Check whether light leaked, or backlight conflicted with LCD Touch ID function test.
- Aging Test
- Dynamic Test (condition: +45⁰C; play video for 2Hrs)
- Static Circle Test (condition: -20⁰C/2Hrs, +55⁰RH/2Hrs, +55⁰C/4Hrs).
Usage: Display is used for replacing the existing damaged, cracked, bleeding or dead pixels for iPhone.
Before Ordering: Please check your model and read related information carefully.
Feedback: If you have any question or concerns, our team answers questions daily and you will get a response within 24 hours (Excludes Weekends)
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Write Your Own Review