Most of all, we value your privacy. We do not sell, rent, loan, or give your email address or other personal information to anybody without your express permission.
Collection of Information
The information we learn from customers helps us to perform transactions, dispatch goods and provide customer support and continually improve your shopping experience at our online store. Here are the types of information we collect:
The Information You Give Us
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our service, and communicating with you.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Site’s functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
When you browse a website on a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, your location information and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. We also use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and do not like based on traffic to those areas.
Information from Other Sources
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We can use updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more quickly and communicate with you more easily.
Use of Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes: to process your orders and administer your account, to administer and improve the site and related services, to notify you of our products, services, promotional events or special offers that you may be of interest to you, etc.
Emails and Electronic Communication
We offer you to subscribe to our newsletters (you can do it by logging into your account settings or subscribe without registration on the website). If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- logging into your account settings and updating your preferences
- clicking Unsubscribe or Update subscription preferences in newsletters
- contacting us using the contact information provided on the Site
We will not send you any other unsolicited email at the address you provide, except for infrequent communications to resolve issues that may arise with your own account on our website.
We will also send you notifications concerning your order or goods you are interested in. You may also unsubscribe from such type of notifications by clicking Unsubscribe in the newsletter).
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- logging into your account settings and updating your account
- contacting us using the contact information provided on the Site
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our of our User Agreement and/or comply with legal requirements.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we share customer information only as described below:
Third-party service providers. We cooperate with other companies and individuals to deliver packages, send postal mail and email, process credit card payments and provide customer service, etc. They have access to personal information required to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Our website is intended for use by individuals over the age of 18. We will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and not knowingly provide children under the age of 13 with access to the Site. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personally identifiable information on our site. Children should always ask a parent or guardian for permission to send any personal information online to anyone.
Security of Information
Our company is committed to protecting customer personal information. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. Please note! Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer in order to protect your account against unauthorized access.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned by third parties. Our company is not responsible for the collection or use of your personal information at any third party sites.
Access to Information
You have access to information about your account at our website and you can view, update or delete it.
- Warranty Terms
- Warranty for Spare Parts
- Warranty for LCD Module Repair Equipment
- Warranty for Flash & Unlock Products
- Warranty for Repair Equipment
- Warranty and Return Policy
Warranty for Spare Parts
All Spares Warranty Policy covers free of charge replacement of a faulty product within 1 month if a necessary spare part is available in stock. Otherwise, the complaint will be redirected to the manufacturer or/and the money paid for the item will be returned to the customer’s account.
The warranty is provided for the period of 1 month from the date of the shipment. However, there are some products that have specific warranty terms and conditions. Please contact the sales manager to find out the warranty details.
Warranty does not cover any expenses for shipping to the company any damaged items and shipping of the repair/exchange items to the customer.
Any possible product damage or loss during transportation is not covered by the warranty either. It is, therefore, strongly advised to check the package content for compliance with the packing list in the presence of an authorized representative of the delivering company.
We offer our customers free qualified technical support.
All Spares Online Shop reserves the right to reject customer’s warranty claim in cases specified below:
- Protective film and warranty seals on LCD or touchscreen is removed or damaged. Please, check the product serviceability before removing the protective film and seals;
- Protective film or warranty seal is re-glued;
- Flat cable has visible marks of damage or usage;
- ICs and small spare parts have soldering trace except the flat cable;
- Warranty period has expired;
- Violation of service regulations;
- Product has been modified or used for unintended purposes
- Product has been damaged under mechanical, thermal, electrical, etc. misusing;
- Warranty doesn`t cover careless usage of the item (ingress of alien fragments and liquids on spare parts or in devices, electrostatic discharges, misusage of voltage and other external factors).
- The customer should enquire our sales manager for the exact terms and conditions before shipping back the product under warranty.
As customer oriented company we are always open to the communication with our clients. We believe in our mutually beneficial cooperation.
Warranty for LCD Module Repair Equipment
Warranty for LCD module repair equipment covers 6 months from the moment of shipping the item to the client.
Warranty only covers hardware items.
Warranty for Warranty for Flash & Unlock Products
Warranty for service products covers 6 months from the moment of shipping the item to the client. Warranty does not cover virtual goods (logs, credits and activations).
Warranty covers only the hardware part of an item and does not include cables and accessories.
Company does not guarantee the correct work of the software, unless it is related to the hardware, and does not hold any responsibility for any damage caused by misuse of software or service product.
Warranty for products from “The Stock Shop” section covers 14 days from the moment of shipping the item to the client.
Warranty for Repair Equipment
Warranty for repair equipment covers 6 months from the moment of shipping the item to the client. Some items may have the longer warranty period. You can get all the details about it from our sales managers.
Warranty only covers hardware items.
Warranty and Return Policy
Our company is not responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country’s custom policies before placing an order.
Our company is not responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service failed to deliver your package(s) to the given destination address after several attempts (due to your absence).
If the customer receives parcel with damaged items, he/she shall do the following:
- Report the damage to the delivery company and make photos of damaged items/parcel;
- Make a claim against the delivery company for the damaged items/parcel for the same amount as declared in the invoice;
- Refuse to pay delivery cost;
- Request Delivery Company to send back and resend the goods free of charge.
- Please take into consideration that seller’s responsibility ceases when the product has been shipped off to the address specified by the customer.
- Our warranty does not cover risks of product(s) damage or loss within the responsibility of Delivery Company. Therefore, please check the parcel right upon receipt and compare the content with the packing list in the presence of the courier. Our company is not responsible or liable for any faults discovered after you have accepted the parcel. If your package is lost by the delivery company, you should claim against them directly. However, take into consideration that they will compensate for the lost products only within the amount at risk indicated in the invoice according to your request.
- The shipping expenses for damaged equipment delivery both ways to and from the customer’s site are not covered by the warranty, except for the situations, when the customer receives dead on arrival product with “Tested” sticker.