- Companies and organizations with a credit approval can pay by invoice. Other customers can pay by card or make a pre-payment of an invoice we send as a PDF-file before the delivery.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard. We have no extra charges when you pay by card.
- We guarantee that card payment option on the site is secure. All card data is safely handled by our payment partner “Verifone” which is certified according to the PCI-DSS standard.
- Any claim on an invoice shall for being accepted, be sent to us by e-mail to email@example.com within 10 working days from the issue date.
- Interest for late payment is charged at 1,5 % per month from the due date plus a reminder fee of 50 SEK. Unpaid invoices are sent to our collection agency (Svenska: Inkassoföretag) 5 days after that the payment reminder is sent out.
- VAT, Custom or other fees
- There are different custom and vat rules in every country.
- Restoreit AB is not responsible for any of this costs that can appear afterwards.
- For example, If you as customer is not paying your VAT or Custom fee and this is being charged back to Restoreit AB trough your national custom or for example the freight company, we will in this case charge you directly for the amount that have been charged us and also a penalty fee of 1500 sek for the administration cost.